[REMOTE - US] VULNERABILITY SCANNING SR. ADVISOR
- Provides holistic security advice through network, host, database, device, and people/process environments to a wide range of internal business stakeholders.
- At advanced stages, leaders of business units and embedded security champions may provide software or portfolio-level advice.
- In one or more fields, it usually provides deeper knowledge and experience.
- Having more than 5 years of professional experience in Application Security or Vulnerability Management
- Good experience with operational and security concepts for Cloud Provider (AWS, Azure, GCP) core technologies for storage, compute, network, identity, container, micro-Services, and container orchestration.
- Have experience in developing and deploying security tools in a multi-cloud hybrid environment, DevSecOps, CD/CI pipelines including automation, configuration, and provisioning technologies such as Ansible, Puppet or Terraform
- Good problem-solving skill
- Having a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security or similar technical area certification is preferred
- Expertise in secure coding in multiple languages, including at least one scripted and one compiled language (Python preferred).
- Excellent understanding in software development methodologies such as waterfall and Agile
- Good at working with global teams.
- Works with clients to mitigate compliance risks in terms of safe product setup, implementation and how they match and conform to relevant security protocols and guidelines.
- Guides clients in the development and enforcement of security control
- Prioritizes own work and may have responsibilities to instruct, guide, delegate and supervise the work of more junior team members
- Understands and contributes to the approach, regulation, guidelines, and processes for cybersecurity
- Build and offer workshops on cybersecurity issues to professional and non-technical audiences.
- Translates cybersecurity specifications for a single customer, software or project into specific frameworks, apps and model designs
Please send your CV to: