CONSULTANT, CYBERSECURITY CONSULTING - AUSTIN
- Provides holistic security advice through network, host, database, device, and people/process environments to a wide range of internal business stakeholders.
- At advanced stages, leaders of business units and embedded security champions may provide software or portfolio-level advice.
- In one or more fields, it usually provides deeper knowledge and experience.
- Candidates must be W2
- Having at least 5 years working in a similar role with dedicated and hands-on Third Party Program and cybersecurity risk management experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent presentation skillls
- Having CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CCSP, or similar certification is required or an agreed-upon plan to achieve this certification within 1 year of hire
- Works with clients to mitigate compliance risks in terms of safe product setup, implementation and how they match and conform to relevant security protocols and guidelines.
- Guides clients in the development and enforcement of security control
- Prioritizes own work and may have responsibilities to instruct, guide, delegate and supervise the work of more junior team members
- Understands and contributes to the approach, regulation, guidelines, and processes for cybersecurity
- Build and offer workshops on cybersecurity issues to professional and non-technical audiences.
- Translates cybersecurity specifications for a single customer, software or project into specific frameworks, apps and model designs
Please send your CV to: