TEXAS - SENIOR ADVISOR, CYBERSECURITY CONSULTING
- Provides holistic security advice through network, host, database, device, and people/process environments to a wide range of internal business stakeholders.
- At advanced stages, leaders of business units and embedded security champions may provide software or portfolio-level advice.
- In one or more fields, it usually provides deeper knowledge and experience.
- Having Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- Having at least 4 years of experience in Information Security Threat Detection and Incidence response.
- Good experience in the analysis of data for cause; identification of casual factors, root causes, and advice; report development; tailored presentations.
- Experienced in managing investigation-related document library and responding to external group requests.
- Experienced with common protocols and services (FTP, HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP, etc.).
- Understanding of different types and techniques of cyber-attacks.
- Experienced with command-line interfaces.
- Experience in Log and Event analysis and data correlation.
- Practical experience in Packet analysis tools such as tcpdump, Wireshark, ngrep...
- Excellent experience in SIEM (Splunk, RSA).
- Excellent written and verbal skills in EnglishStrong problem-solving abilities, including the ability to diagnose and resolve technical problems.
- Customer-oriented with a strong interest in customer satisfaction.
- Capability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly.
- Have one or more of the following certifications: CEH, CHFI, SANS GCIH, SANS GCFA, and CISSP.
- Works with clients to mitigate compliance risks in terms of safe product setup, implementation and how they match and conform to relevant security protocols and guidelines.
- Guides clients in the development and enforcement of security control
- Prioritizes own work and may have responsibilities to instruct, guide, delegate and supervise the work of more junior team members
- Understands and contributes to the approach, regulation, guidelines, and processes for cybersecurity
- Build and offer workshops on cybersecurity issues to professional and non-technical audiences.
- Translates cybersecurity specifications for a single customer, software or project into specific frameworks, apps and model designs
alarm_on Work arrangement
Site: Remote - Texas, United States
Location: Remote - Texas, United States
Please send your CV to: