SENIOR ADVISOR, CYBERSECURITY ENGINEERING & OPERATIONS
- Participates in analyses of the tools, technology, and procedures required to protect the enterprise in all ways.
- Tools, procedures, data, monitoring, and technology are preserved and streamlined, and performance criteria are established for their successful use.
- Deploys applications, policies, documents, and technology, and sets performance requirements for their good use.
- Works on cybersecurity issues that can be extremely nuanced and broad, with a specific focus on defense operations.
- Selects tools and approaches to define and advocate appropriate alternatives for defense.
- Having at least 8 years of professional experience in designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining data loss prevention and data protection solutions.
- Strong expertise in of Authentication and Authorization methods, database schemas, and vendor integrations.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT systems, domains, enterprise applications, DNS, networking, and data loss prevention technologies.
- Good knowledge of SSL certificate lifecycle management.
- Tools, protocols, data, monitoring and technology are retained and streamlined and performance metrics are established for their successful use.
- Participates in analyses of the tools, technology and processes required to protect the enterprise in all ways
- Acts as the bridge in cybersecurity activities discussions between professional and non-technical contributors
- Usually, the boss offers the concern and a high-level approach for more complex issues
- Create and preserve comprehensive documents to endorse systems for cybersecurity
- Works on medium difficulty cybersecurity issues, with special focus on protection operations
- Selects approaches and strategies to define and advocate successful security solutions
- Specializes in one or more fields of security operations, including network, host, database, device, event management, cloud, authentication, identity, and other new technologies.
alarm_on Work arrangement
Site: Remote - Texas, United States
Location: Remote - Texas, United States
Please send your CV to: