[REMOTE] ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN 3 - UNITED STATES
- Conducts design characterization on all Product Group products.
- Investigates characterizations for known and possible specification breaches, as well as overall signal integrity.
- Proposes and or implements fixes for any known violations.
- Resolving issues and repairs systems to the component level.
- Establishes, configures, and tests software and hardware prototype.
- Build and disassembles prototype systems as needed
- Does research and learns new technologies and procedures to stay current with industry standards and new products.
- Establishes and run electronic test equipment, and verifies its working condition, maintains its working condition.
** Candidates must be W2
- Good experience with enterprise Storage, server, and switch products.
- Practical knowledge of Linux, Windows Server, or VMWare/vSphere/venter is required.
- Motivated and self-driven, eager to learn
OTHER TASKS AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE/SKILLS:
- Working with sensitive components in ESD controlled environment [SSD, HDD, RAM, PCIE].
- Racking, cabling, and configuring enterprise hardware [PowerEdge, Dell/EMC Storage, Force10 and PowerConnect, Juniper, Cisco].
- Good understanding of HCI solutions, SDS, or other converged environments [VX, Nutanix, Nexenta].
- Troubleshooting server and workstation hardware components [RDMA, NIC, RAID, NVME].
- Configuring network distribution hardware [switches, routers, IPS, fiber cassettes, patch panels].
- Potentially Troubleshooting network protocols and solutions in ~5k node + segments [OSI, RSTP/MST, TCP/UDP flows].
- In big corporate contexts, tracking cross-functional efforts between departments [facilities, lab/network operations, IT & cyber security teams].
- Assisting at-scale patching, capacity planning, & resource monitoring activities.
- Coordinating or communicating outages or requirements to Engineering, Network, and other Infrastructure or services/support teams.
- Developing and maintaining processes and documentation for team member use and reference.
- Develops debugging interfaces for test equipment
- Propose suggestions for resolving the issue
- Good understanding of test results
- Acts in greater autonomy, but still requires regular guidance
Please send your CV to: