REMOTE - CONSULTANT, CYBERSECURITY CONSULTING
- Provides holistic security advice through network, host, database, device, and people/process environments to a wide range of internal business stakeholders.
- At advanced stages, leaders of business units and embedded security champions may provide software or portfolio-level advice.
- In one or more fields, it usually provides deeper knowledge and experience.
** PRESCREENING QUESTION - MUST BE INCLUDED ON RESUME: 1. Describe your last Splunk integration project and what you do in the project.
- Having Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security or related major; or equivalent professional experience in a similar role
- Having more than 8 years of experience with logging technologies and Splunk (implementing, monitoring, and configuring Splunk)
- Having more than 8 years of direct experience in the area of cybersecurity
- Good experience with O365 and Splunk integration
- Good experience with SOAR/Phantom implementation
- Strong experience with ITSI and Enterprise Security
- Have knowledge of custom app creation, log onboarding and formatting for CSIRT use
- Strong understanding of IT and Cybersecurity technologies
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SSL
- Good experience with security processes and documentation
- Must be a US citizen
Desirable Requirements: Industry certifications such as Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin or Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin
- Works with clients to mitigate compliance risks in terms of safe product setup, implementation and how they match and conform to relevant security protocols and guidelines.
- Guides clients in the development and enforcement of security control
- Prioritizes own work and may have responsibilities to instruct, guide, delegate and supervise the work of more junior team members
- Understands and contributes to the approach, regulation, guidelines, and processes for cybersecurity
- Build and offer workshops on cybersecurity issues to professional and non-technical audiences.
- Translates cybersecurity specifications for a single customer, software or project into specific frameworks, apps and model designs
Please send your CV to: