Senior Consultant, IT Architecture - United States
- Implements technical enterprise- wide solutions using using the company’s or a third-party’s hardware/software products and implements management processes to achieve overall objectives.
- Analyze customer business objectives, requirements, priorities and existing systems infrastructure and build solutions and strategies integration within the customer environment.
- Identifies sales opportunities in customer organization.
- Supports sales organization and related.
- Acts as a technical subject matter expert.
- Acts as a services subject matter expert to both internal and external customers.
- Understands the industry best practices and methodologies to build up an aggregate system using dissimilar components.
- Constructs specific and detailed solutions including process, technology, project and staffing plans.
- Constructs risk profile, risk assessments and corresponding remediation plans relative to solution proposals.
- Constructs corresponding financials participating in building financial models that align with solution proposals.
- Constructs scope document, composes applicable services agreements (e.g. Statements of Work, SLA documentation, etc.) including processes, staffing, technology, deliverables, risk, commitments, and project management aspects of a solution.
- Assists deal negotiation and closure, transition and service delivery.
- Participates in feasibility reviews and apply lessons learned into future solutions.
- Follows all organizational standard operating procedures for cost modeling, approvals and reviews, as well as other associated workflow, documentation and deliverables
- Expertise in SQL and relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as having knowledge of a variety of databases.
- Practical knowledge of building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Used to perform root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to address basic business questions and find opportunities for improvement
- Having strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Developing processes to support data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Have good experience of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Leads or participates in customer presentations at the senior leadership/executive level.
- Leads or participants in setting direction and processes for the group, contributing to the sales pursuit strategy.
- Mentors and reviews work of team members.
- Leads solutions architect team in the design of the largest, most complex and strategic services solutions.
- Leads the largest and most complex technical consulting projects.
- Drives material changes in the company’s delivery capability.
- Consults with customers and company leadership/executive level to formulate enterprise-wide business and IT product and service strategies.
- Viewed as technical thought leader in one or more technologies.
- Implements overall architecture for technologies, products and services.
- Leads the Solution Architecture Review for applications and infrastructure.
- Reviews, evaluates and approves enterprise-wide systems solutions designs.
- Leads discovery, research, planning, and implementation efforts to improve business processes.
alarm_on Work arrangement
Site: Remote - Texas, United States
Location: Remote - Texas, United States
Please send your CV to: