[REMOTE] ADVISOR, CYBERSECURITY ENGINEERING & OPERATIONS
- Participates in analyses of the tools, technology, and procedures required to protect the enterprise in all ways.
- Tools, procedures, data, monitoring, and technology are preserved and streamlined, and performance criteria are established for their successful use.
- Deploys applications, policies, documents, and technology, and sets performance requirements for their good use.
- Works on cybersecurity issues that can be extremely nuanced and broad, with a specific focus on defense operations.
- Selects tools and approaches to define and advocate appropriate alternatives for defense.
- Specializes in one or more fields of security operations, including network, host, database, device, event management, cloud, authentication, identity, and other new technologies.
- Candidates must be W2
- Having a 2-year degree in Information Technology, Information Security or related major; or 2 years of direct experience in the area of cybersecurity.
- Having strong knowledge of IT and Cybersecurity technologies.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of networking fundamentals such as TCP/IP, DNS, SSL
- Practical experience with security processes and documentation
- Good experience with firewalls/IDS preferable Checkpoint, Palo Alto or SonicWALL. Dell - Internal Use - Confidential Internal Use - Confidential Desirable Requirements
- Industry certifications relevant to the role such as CCNA, CCNP, CCSA, ACE, etc.
- Good experience with logging technologies and Splunk.
- Experience with Cisco router/switch
- Web proxy fundamentals.
- Tools, protocols, data, monitoring and technology are retained and streamlined and performance metrics are established for their successful use.
- Participates in analyses of the tools, technology and processes required to protect the enterprise in all ways
- Acts as the bridge in cybersecurity activities discussions between professional and non-technical contributors
- Usually, the boss offers the concern and a high-level approach for more complex issues
- Create and preserve comprehensive documents to endorse systems for cybersecurity
- Works on medium difficulty cybersecurity issues, with special focus on protection operations
- Selects approaches and strategies to define and advocate successful security solutions
Please send your CV to: