CSIRT INCIDENT RESPONSE ADVISOR - EMAIL THREAT ANALYST - UNITED STATES
- Having at least 2 years of professional experience with 2 years directly related to Cybersecurity incident response or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Communication skills to communicate with end-users, other teams, and Leadership clearly and professionally.
- Practical knowledge and understanding of and ability to differentiate between the multiple types of unwanted and suspicious types of electronic communication such as spam, bulk/marketing mail, credential phishing, business email compromise, malware phishing, spear phishing, targeted attacks, whaling, smishing, vishing
- Excellent knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Good experience with standard protocols and services such as SMTP, FTP, HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to diagnose and problem-solving technical issues.
- Extensive experience conducting cybersecurity investigations, analyzing and distilling relevant findings, and determining root causes.
- Malware analysis skills to classify different types of malwares to determine containment and remediation actions.
- Customer-focused with a strong interest in customer satisfaction.
- Capability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly.
- Having one or more certifications CEH, GCIH, GCIH is preferred
- Study email meta data (links, attachments, full headers) for signs of malicious intent.
- Analyze and evaluate security issues and escalate to appropriate internal teams for additional support.
- Adhere to well-documented processes for email threat response and incident response
- Reply to employee submissions of suspicious emails in writing, using clear professional English.
- Collaborate with other Cybersecurity and IT teams to remediate phishing campaigns.
- Use email traffic logging tools to determine preexisting communication relationships with senders of messages under analysis, as well as the overall impact of an identified threat.
- Use standard file evaluation tools to determine the potential maliciousness of file attachments
alarm_on Work arrangement
Est Duration 6 months +
Please send your CV to: