CONSULTANT, CYBERSECURITY CONSULTING - ROUND ROCK
- Provides holistic security advice through network, host, database, device, and people/process environments to a wide range of internal business stakeholders.
- At advanced stages, leaders of business units and embedded security champions may provide software or portfolio-level advice.
- In one or more fields, it usually provides deeper knowledge and experience.
- Candidates must be W2
- At least 10 years of experience in information security, information technology, or other security disciplines.
- At least 5 years of security or business strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct research and documentation on emerging trends and how they affect scenarios.
- Proven ability to identify and develop clear and understandable strategic scenarios and priorities from high-level business objectives and technology and risk considerations.
- Strong understanding of various security principles, frameworks, and best practices.
- Proven ability to drive a leadership team with different goals to facilitate, moderate, and influence productive discussions driving towards the desired results.
- Strong business acumen is required to quickly learn new business processes and understand how security can help the business achieve its goals.
- Works with clients to mitigate compliance risks in terms of safe product setup, implementation and how they match and conform to relevant security protocols and guidelines.
- Guides clients in the development and enforcement of security control
- Prioritizes own work and may have responsibilities to instruct, guide, delegate and supervise the work of more junior team members
- Understands and contributes to the approach, regulation, guidelines, and processes for cybersecurity
- Build and offer workshops on cybersecurity issues to professional and non-technical audiences.
- Translates cybersecurity specifications for a single customer, software or project into specific frameworks, apps and model designs
Round Rock, TX
Please send your CV to: