ADVISOR, CYBERSECURITY CONSULTING
- Provides holistic security advice through network, host, database, device, and people/process environments to a wide range of internal business stakeholders.
- At advanced stages, leaders of business units and embedded security champions may provide software or portfolio-level advice.
- In one or more fields, it usually provides deeper knowledge and experience.
** US Citizen is Required
- Having 1-3 years of professional experience (3 years directly related to IT or functional field) or equivalent experience.
- Excellent understanding of networking fundamentals.
- Well-understanding of standard procedures and services such as FTP, HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP, etc.
- Good experience with command-line interfaces.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to detect and solve technical problems.
- Having the ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly.
- Having a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Security+ or SANS GCIH certifications are preferred.
- Good understanding of Federal compliance requirements and frameworks, including DFARS 252.204-7012, ITAR NIST 800-171, and CMMC Level 3 useful.
- Works with clients to mitigate compliance risks in terms of safe product setup, implementation and how they match and conform to relevant security protocols and guidelines.
- Guides clients in the development and enforcement of security control
- Prioritizes own work and may have responsibilities to instruct, guide, delegate and supervise the work of more junior team members
- Understands and contributes to the approach, regulation, guidelines, and processes for cybersecurity
- Build and offer workshops on cybersecurity issues to professional and non-technical audiences.
- Translates cybersecurity specifications for a single customer, software or project into specific frameworks, apps and model designs
alarm_on Work arrangement
Site: Remote - Texas, United States
Location: Remote - Texas, United States
Please send your CV to: