[REMOTE] CYBERSECURITY SENIOR ADVISOR - USA
- Participates in analyses of the tools, technology, and procedures required to protect the enterprise in all ways.
- Tools, procedures, data, monitoring, and technology are preserved and streamlined, and performance criteria are established for their successful use.
- Deploys applications, policies, documents, and technology, and sets performance requirements for their good use.
- Works on cybersecurity issues that can be extremely nuanced and broad, with a specific focus on defense operations.
- Selects tools and approaches to define and advocate appropriate alternatives for defense.
** Citizenship is required and must be noted on resume
- Having more than 5 years of experience with deploying and configuring McAfee Web Gateways.
- Having more than 2 years of experience with McAfee ePO and configuring the McAfee Client Proxy policies.
- Good experience in reading and modifying Proxy PAC files
- May require a vetting process for U.S. Citizen in some necessary case
- Having industry standard security certifications relevant to the role such as CISSP or CISM
- Having Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security or related major; or equivalent professional experience in a similar role
- Tools, protocols, data, monitoring and technology are retained and streamlined and performance metrics are established for their successful use.
- Participates in analyses of the tools, technology and processes required to protect the enterprise in all ways
- Acts as the bridge in cybersecurity activities discussions between professional and non-technical contributors
- Usually, the boss offers the concern and a high-level approach for more complex issues
- Create and preserve comprehensive documents to endorse systems for cybersecurity
- Works on medium difficulty cybersecurity issues, with special focus on protection operations
- Selects approaches and strategies to define and advocate successful security solutions
- Specializes in one or more fields of security operations, including network, host, database, device, event management, cloud, authentication, identity, and other new technologies.
Please send your CV to: