[Remote] Consultant, Cybersecurity Consulting - Massachusetts
- Provides holistic security advice through network, host, database, device, and people/process environments to a wide range of internal business stakeholders.
- At advanced stages, business unit executives and embedded security champions can be provided with software or portfolio-level guidelines.
- In one or more fields, it usually provides deeper knowledge and experience.
** Must be W2 and will work remotely
- Have more than 8+ years of practical experience following in fields such as systems, networks.
- At least 5+ years experience of cybersecurity Incident Response experience or Forensics
- Have one or more of the following certifications – CISSP, SANS GCIH, GCIA, GNFA, GREM, GIAC, GPCS, GCSA.
- Having skills in Digital Forensic and practical understanding of Memory Forensics, Timeline Analysis, and Anti-Forensics Detection
- Contributes to junior colleagues as a cybersecurity subject matter specialist and tutor within and outside of the company, allies with senior management
- Translates cybersecurity specifications for a single person, software or initiative into specific frameworks, software and product designs
- Provides deeper experience in one direction and specialization
- Provide business unit executives and embedded compliance champions with software or portfolio-level advice
- Acts with a great deal of autonomy and proactively discovers and applies solutions to complicated challenges
- Acts as an authority on the subject and a local cybersecurity leader; directly contributes to the implementation of strategy, legislation, standards and procedures
Please send your CV to: