Consultant, Project/Program Management
- Manages projects and project related activities within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality
- Provides guidance to team members on a regular basis
- Allocates work among team members and review periodically to ensure project is on track
- Conducts post-project reviews
- Ensures all project documentation updated and informed to the stakeholders on a timely basis
- Uses appropriate project management tools, systems, and applications
- Supports and drives process improvements
- Must be W2
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Deep understanding of Agile (Scrum, Kanban and other methodologies)
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience with Agile practices such as DevOps, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development; experience with Jenkins and GitHub
- Proficiency in using tools in project management and collaboration such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams; expert Admin JIRA user
- 10+ years of experience in managing multiple projects in a technical (SDLC) environment and telecom environment.
- Experience from Telecom R&D and/or cloud software development
- Experience from delivery of complex information technology or Telecom projects, preferably in a geographically spread organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent expectations and stakeholder management skills
- Can work with diverse teams, under high pressure and tight schedules
- Must promote the value of servant leadership, situational awareness, conflict management, continuous improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency.
- Responsible for large sized, complex projects.
- May have large budget responsibility
- Makes decisions on resource procurement and allocation
- Responsible for resource identification and allocation to ensure deliverables are met
- Assesses and implements best-practice approaches to ensure target attainment.
- Manages continuous improvement of process, practices and initiatives
- Keep up to date with industry trends, business conditions and internal processes and practices to ensure program delivery requirements are met
alarm_on Work arrangement
Site: Remote - California, United States (Bay Area)
Location: Remote - California, United States (Bay Area)
San Jose, California
Please send your CV to: